Monday, March 10, 2008

Allow me to have a little bit of a gamer girl geek squeal...



Max Payne I and II turned me into a gamer. Played on my XBOX, this video game caused me to fall in love. I had to play this game, and I had to play hours in a role because not only was it an awesome shooter, but I had to find out what was going to happen.



Also? Max Payne and his estranged hot assasin girlfriend Mona Sax? Hot. Seriously. They were the epitome of the noir dark man and his dark lady, and they will forever be my video game OTP.



So how excited am I that Mila Kunis and Mark Walhberg have finally been cast and this movie is gonna finally be filmed?



So... SO excited.



Gamer geek girl excited.



Excited enough to pull out my copies of Max Payne I and II on the ole Xbox and start blasting away.

For a summary of the lovestory:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuVgbASv5g4&feature=related



No comments:

Post a Comment