Saturday, January 3, 2009

it's funny, you would never suspect that everyone at this school is a professional dancer

I may not watch as much television as I used to (and what I do, tends to air outside of the country, like Wire In the Blood, Los Hombres De Paco and now, Merlin), but even so, primetime network tv seems out to screw me.

It was bad enough when they put How I Met Your Mother, Chuck and The Sarah Connor Chronicles all on Monday night - and I was forced to scrounge the internet in an effort to catch up with Miss Sarah Connor, since my TiFaux only records two shows at a time, but now, they have added to the line up House?

Why? Why? When they moved Sarah Connor to Friday nights I thought I was clear! This is not to be, however - how am I to decide between the joys of Robin Sparkles, BuyMoria, and ... the weirdly nonsensicle reason I watch House?!

I shall console myself with a reviewing of one of my favorite guilty pleasures: Not Another Teen Movie.



And look! It's Ted Mosby!

4 comments:

  1. I have mostly stopped watching tv and instead download new episodes via torrent. This site http://eztv.it/index.php has torrents for a lot of current shows.

    If you're tech savvy enough, you can set up your downloader to automatically download new episodes of the shows you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you don't like torrents (I prefer to use Megaupload though you can't download more than one at a time) then I suggest you check out this blog:

    http://www.seriesgringas.us

    They update extremely quickly for a variety of shows. They've also been putting up some streaming links if you prefer that.

    Also, Merlin is the one of the most amusing shows I've watched in the past 3 months.

    p.s. I'm not even sure how I ended up at your blog but I couldn't move on without offering some help! Hope you don't mind...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the link! I'll definately check it out.

    I don't mind at all you stopping by! Please come again. :-D

    ReplyDelete