Thursday, November 29, 2007

The 9 Most Bad Ass Bible Verses

I'm am a proud Christian. I grew up in the church, attended Christian school, and have never lost my faith, despite a few prat falls along the way. Because of my Christian education, I've read a lot of the Bible. Quite possibly the whole thing, more than once.

I don't read it as much as I should, but this article, by cracked.com reminds me of why aside from being inspirational and... you know... the Bible, it's also the most awesome books ever written. It's got romance and adventure and consecration and fantasy and... violence.

Lots and lots of violence.

Everyone knows the Christmas story. Cracked takes a look at some of the most violent less known found in those pages. Think twice before you have your children read these passages, parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment